View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Ban Dispute Template

Are You Banned? 
 Do You Think Your Wrongly Banned?
 Heres How To Dispute It!

1. Make A New Topic @ http://midgardcraft.guildlaunch.com/forums/Disputes!

2. Name The Topic :  (Your Name!!)'s Ban Dispute

3. Post A Filled In Template (like Below)

Name:                      (Your Minecraft IGN)                                                                                                         Server and Time:      (Server that you were banned on, and time of incident)                                                     Link to Mod report:   (This is the post the mod made when you were banned)
    Reason:                   (Why We Should Unban You)
    Banned Reason:       (Why you were banned)

(Why you got banned. This will be checked with a moderation report so filling this out wrongly to get under a ban wont work..)

EXAMPLE! \/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:   MYNAMEISPERRY                                                                                                                                 Server and Time: Vanilla at 9:30 on 11/1/14                                                                                                     Link to Mod Report: www.fakereport.com
    Reason: I would like to get unbanned cuz im sorry for what i did.
    Banned Reason:  I Got Banned For Griefing 10 blocks of Mandler's House
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Thats It!
     Now Hit The Post Button 

THOR!

re: Ban Dispute Template

Nice job. I stickied this. I am also adding a few more things to the template, including link to mod report and ban man and time of incident and server.

Lord Odin of Asgard
God
Stone

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vikings of Midgard Forum Index -> Disputes! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: